Retailers at intu Milton Keynes received a host of special awards at a glittering ceremony presented by comedian and actor James Redmond.
Shoppers spent two weeks voting for shop assistants who went the extra mile, baristas who gave service with a smile, cashiers who moved with mega speed, and Saturday staff who met your needs.
The awards were dished out at a ceremony on Wednesday 2 October at Jurys Inn in central Milton Keynes. Taking home the coveted Retailer of the Year Award was the Victoria’s Secret team.
The full list of winners…
- World Class Customer Service – Apple
- Menswear Retailer of the Year – Superdry
- Womenswear Retailer of the Year – New Look
- Jewellery and Accessories Retailer of the Year – H&M
- Food and Drink Retailer or the Year – Starbucks
- Footwear Retailer of the Year – Office
- Health and Beauty Retailer of the Year – Rush
- Specialist Retailer of the Year – LEGO
- Manager of the Year – Matt from Schuh
- Retailer of the Year – Victoria’s Secret
- Pride of intu Milton Keynes – Five Guys
- Star Performer of the Year – Hannah from Lush
Shelley Peppard, general manager at intu Milton Keynes, said: “The shopping centre management and our shoppers are constantly impressed at how hard our retailers work. From the shop floor and stock levels, to customer service that makes shoppers happy, our retailers do their best every day, so to hand out these awards was an honour. Well done to our incredible retailers and thank you so much to our shoppers who voted!
“intu Milton Keynes is a place where customers smile and retailers flourish, and of course we couldn’t do that if our retailers weren’t as brilliant as they are.”
There was a special thank you to the sponsors; Makers, NMC Surfacing, Triflex, CLC, Aquaflame, Perception PR and MyMiltonKeynes.
The intu Milton Keynes Retailer Awards take place to give retailers recognition for what they do.
To find out more about intu Milton Keynes head to http://www.intu.co.uk/miltonkeynes