Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly lifestyle magazine that celebrates the successes of local people and businesses in Milton Keynes through engaging storytelling.
Launching on December 1, 2016, in print, digital and online formats with a dynamic supporting social media presence, it is a multimedia magazine like no other locally.
Our digital magazine and website have been specifically designed to be mobile and tablet friendly to meet the requirements of our modern audience.
And we don’t want a magazine that is weighted more heavily towards adverts than editorial content – there is nothing worse for you as a reader than looking through a publication to find that the main bulk of the content is adverts.
We want to work in partnership with the companies who advertise with us, digging out engaging stories that will interest you.
We also pride ourselves on our slick, colourful page designs and the exclusive stories we break in our feature articles.
High-quality, glossy copies of the print version of Celebrate:MK lifestyle magazine will be distributed every month to all the key locations in Milton Keynes including health clubs, doctors’ surgeries, schools, colleges, universities, barbers, hairdressers, cafes, shops, restaurants and more.
Our digital version will be emailed to more than 30,000 Milton Keynes email addresses. To join the subscribers’ list simply email email@example.com, putting the word ‘Subscribe’ in the email subject box.
We want you to be excited about reading our magazine and we hope that Celebrate:MK will spread the word far and wide of what a fantastic place Milton Keynes is to live, work and bring up a family!
Key facts about Celebrate:MK
- Celebrate:MK is a positive, vibrant, free monthly multimedia lifestyle magazine with a supporting website and social media presence
- Our mission is to celebrate the successes of local people and businesses in MK through engaging storytelling
- We love Milton Keynes and believe there is no better place in the country to live, work and bring up a family
- Our digital edition will be sent to more than 30,000 MK email addresses and shared on our social media channels
- The magazine is targeted at the ABC1 audience in Milton Keynes and it is A5 sized, perfect for handbags
- We will deliver high-quality, glossy copies of the magazine to all the key locations in Milton Keynes including health clubs, doctors’ surgeries, cafes, barbers, hairdressers, schools, colleges, universities and more
- Our strapline is ‘Because Milton Keynes is worth celebrating’ and the digital version of the magazine is mobile and tablet friendly
- You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as celebratemk, and our editor Jon Boyle will regularly post Celebrate:MK content on his personal LinkedIn profile